I can't help myself--off-topic--The Truth About Silicon Valley

Subject: I can't help myself--off-topic--The Truth About Silicon Valley
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:25:16 -0400

Anybody actually read this article? Well, here's a quote:

``The kids need things for school,'' says Khoshaba, who makes about
$80,000 a year. ``They need computers. They need everything. You can't
just tell them, `No, no, no. You can't have it.'

Uh. Yeah, you can.

Waaaaa. What a bunch of whiners. Here's another quote from Chris Rock:

"Americans are so spoiled, they're allergic to food. Do you think anyone
in Uganda is allergic to food?"

Nuf said.

(Sorry, Eric, I just couldn't help myself. :))

<<Several also mentioned that this very subject is now getting plenty of
press in the San Francisco Chronicle:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/1999/0
4/14/MN43MID.DTL>>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=