Re: Some Advice Needed

Subject: Re: Some Advice Needed
From: "Metzger, Lucinda" <cmetzger -at- DUKANE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 11:02:42 -0500

The idea of a quick start guide is excellent. My company sells large
communications systems with a large number of (mostly superfluous)
features. Our customers typically use only 20% of the features available
in their systems. Those poor creatures currently have to sift through a
hefty operation manual that details ALL the features, to find the
information for those features they actually use. But someday (ah, that
magical time) when I'm not the lone writer and have more time and
resources, I'm going to create quick start guides that only describe the
most commonly used features.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=