Looking for JavaHelp Resources

Subject: Looking for JavaHelp Resources
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 10:13:18 -0600

Gang,

If anyone knows of reasonably good JavaHelp resources,
(discussion groups like this, Web sites, or ???)
I'd really appreciate a pointer.

I've checked all of the usual culprits (www.lsoft.com, www.onelist.com,
tile.net, www.dejanews.com, AltaVista and Yahoo, Web sites of
the HTML-based Help vendors and trainers who post to this list,
plus Sun and the Java Developer Connection), and really haven't
found anything of substance. Obviously, I've subscribed to the
announcement list, read the JavaHelp FAQ, and read the
Javahelp pages from Sun. comp.lang.java.help sounds promising,
but isn't.

If anyone is actively evaluating JavaHelp or developing in it
(any environment, but my immediate questions are about
Windows), I'd be happy to hear from you offline.

Thanks!
Eric

Eric J. Ray RayComm, Inc.
http://www.raycomm.com/ ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com

*Award-winning author of several popular computer books
*Syndicated columnist: Rays on Computing
*Technology Department Editor, _Technical Communication_

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=