Re: Why do U want to be a Tech Writer?

Subject: Re: Why do U want to be a Tech Writer?
From: Ivan Gelicall <ivan_gelicall -at- HOTBOT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 08:09:01 -0800

All-

When I go on an interview, the interviewer always asks: Why did you want to become a Tech Writer?

I find this question hard to answer, because if I answer from the heart I seem like an idiot. And if I try to answer in some professional way it seems to come off as flip.

Is there a way to answer this question and still sound somewhat intelligent?

Thanks,

IG

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com