Re: DACG Information: Please respond off-line

Subject: Re: DACG Information: Please respond off-line
From: Ivan Gelicall <ivan_gelicall -at- HOTBOT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 06:40:00 -0800

All-

Has anyone ever worked with, or for a company called DACG Inc?

If so, what was your view of the company and what was your experience like?

The reason I m asking is that I interviewed with them a few days ago and I wanted to get some opinions.

Thanks,

IG

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com