LINUX Screenshots (Summary)

Subject: LINUX Screenshots (Summary)
From: "K. Toast Conger" <ktoast -at- WOLFENET -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 17:45:32 -0700

I requested info on LINUX screenshots. The following summarizes the

Most folks said to just go with xv, but there were also a few votes for
GIMP. For those working on KDE, there is KSnapshot. Now having hacked with
all three, I'm going to say go with GIMP. It's only a little annoying
whereas xv is -really- annoying.

Thanks to everyone who sent me responses!

Toast

Karen Toast Conger
(206) 938-8411
ktoast -at- wolfenet -dot- com