Re: Need working-at-home advice

Subject: Re: Need working-at-home advice
From: Bob Morrisette <writer1 -at- SABU -dot- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:10:01 -0700

I'll be working at home 4 days a week soon and this is new to me.
I'll have an ISDN line with access to my Intranet just as if I
was in my office. The office will be available when I am at work.
I'd appreciate anyone who has experience working at home
to help me with the following questions:

How do you stay away from the refrigerator and TV?
I know - will power.

Does your boss expect more (or less) output?

My contacts with SMEs are now mostly by phone or e-mail,
but I wonder if they will work with me the same knowing
that I am at home.

I expect to be doing a lot of editing. I've always preferred
to edit hard copy and wonder if screen editing is practical.

Do your co-workers treat you any differently?

Any other advice and pitfalls to avoid will be much
appreciated.

As always, thanks for your help.

Bob Morrisette
wr1ter1 -at- sabu -dot- ebay -dot- Sun -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=