Thanks for your help

Subject: Thanks for your help
From: Bob Morrisette <writer1 -at- SABU -dot- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 10:48:15 -0700

When I asked for advice on working at home I had no
idea I would receive so many replies and, more
importantly, replies fill of advice and issues I
had never thought about.

Today my wife is painting my home office and soon
we will be assembling a new computer desk and
welcoming the telephone man. It's very exciting.

Thanks, gang - this is a great group.

Bob Morrisette
writer1 -at- sabu -dot- ebay -dot- Sun -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=