Re: Word98 (Mac) Linking Files

Subject: Re: Word98 (Mac) Linking Files
From: David Dick <david -dot- dick -at- SWIFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:54:03 +0100

Dear Technical Writers,

I have a frustrating problem. Word 5.1 (Mac) had a feature that allowed
files to be linked to form a 'master file' useful for creating a table
of contents and index. I cannot find the same or similar feature in Word98.

Can anyone explain how I may use Word98 to link the files, where the
menu command is located in Word98, or suggestions for a work around.

Sincerely,

David Dick
Senior Technical Writer
S.W.I.F.T.
Belgium

e-mail: david -dot- dick -at- swift -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=