Fwd: Re: Percentage raises at salary review time

Subject: Fwd: Re: Percentage raises at salary review time
From: Patty Ewy <pewy -at- MIDCOM-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 02:09:24 -0500

Then Steven Anderson said:
>What? You have never received negative feedback? Or every time you have,
>you lost your job? My goodness! I'm not sure whether I'm envious of your
>position, or happy that I don't work in that kind of environment.

I think this is just a matter of what kind of "negative feedback"
Anonymous was receiving. If it was the garden-variety
"I'm-the-SME-and-I-don't-like-that-you-put-My-Grand-Idea-in-lowercase,"
that's one thing. If it was the scarier,
"I'm-your-editor-and-frankly-I'm-sorry-I-hired-your-butt" kind, that's
another.

Patty Ewy
(who will be starting a new tech writing job in a week and is hoping for
garden-variety negative feedback, if any ...)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=