FWD: Percentage raises at salary review time

Subject: FWD: Percentage raises at salary review time
From: Anonymous User <anonfwd -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:07:16 -0600

Name withheld upon request. Please reply on list.

Dear Techwhirlers,

I am up for review tomorrow! I was wondering, generally speaking, what
raises or salary increases one expects at three months, six months and a
year. Assuming I have been an at least average employee, haven't received
much negative feedback and have received some positive comments. What are
the industry average increases for this sort of thing? 1%? 3%? Thank you for
your assistance.

Regards,
Counting pennies in California

Message forwarded on request. Please reply on list.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=