Seeking Seattle-area UW TC alumni

Subject: Seeking Seattle-area UW TC alumni
From: "D.L.Rivera" <DonaLuisa -at- NETSCAPE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:49:23 PDT

Are you a graduate of one of the degree or certificate programs offered in the
Technical Communication program at the University of Washington?

I am on the nominating committee of the Technical Communication Alumni
Association. We are actively recruiting for the following positions:

Vice President
Secretary
Treasurer
Alum-at-large
Undergraduate Representative
Graduate Representative

Voting for selected candidates will take place at the annual meeting on May
26th. The elected take office July 1st.

If you are a graduate and live in the greater Seattle area, I would enjoy
discussing the possibility of you running for a position.
Please feel free to respond to my below Email with questions.

Thank you,
Donna Fulcher
bazel -at- gurlmail -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000