Negative Feedback

Subject: Negative Feedback
From: "Robert E. Garland" <robert -at- JTAN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 23:50:15 -0400

Contrary to popular belief, negative feedback is the useful stuff.

Negative feedback allows for control and error correction.

Positive feedback is what you get when the microphone gets in front of
the PA speaker: uncontrolled oscillation.

So much for physics. In the human resources arena, the nature of the
negative feedback is more important than the fact that it is rendered.

A good mentor will offer negative feedback and positive encouragement.

An a****** boss, on the other hand...

--
Robert Garland Amateur Radio Station NX3S
Hilltown Township Bucks County Grid FN20ii

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=