Re: Negative Feedback - gender issues?

Subject: Re: Negative Feedback - gender issues?
From: Melissa Morgan <mmorgan -at- CDG-HARGRAY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:56:10 -0500

In addition, Deborah Tannen's book, Talking 9 to 5
offers some interesting theories on the topic. Although
I think she makes some gross generalizations in other
parts of the book, she seems to have some valid points
about negative feedback. I don't have the book here
with me, or I'd give you the ISDN and other info. It
shouldn't be hard to find, though.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=