Re: FW: ForeHelp vs. RoboHelp

Subject: Re: FW: ForeHelp vs. RoboHelp
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:21:54 -0400

I really have to stand up for Blue Sky (RoboHELP)--I've had good
experiences with their tech support. Yeah, yeah, I had some WebHelp
problems, and I really think they should issue a service release, but:

The tech people themselves have always been prompt to respond to my
emails (and there have been many!). On three separate occasions their
answer to my problems was to zip up my entire project file and send it
to them. Try that with Microsoft! (And I did. Microsoft's response: we
don't do that).

Blue Sky promptly either fixed my files and/or explained what went
wrong.

(As for the WebHelp issue, they gave lots of support, but they really
need a service release because the fixes are too many.)

This is not to say RoboHELP is better than ForeHelp, or even to suggest
going with RoboHELP. . .I have no experience with ForeHelp. But my
experience with Blue Sky's tech support has been a good one.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=