contracts

Subject: contracts
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:03:59 -0400

I'm pretty new at contracting--I've always had small 1099 jobs going on
the side that were handshake deals, but I'd like to start writing up
contracts that outline the projects, rates, expectations, etc. I plan on
doing direct contracting full-time in June. . .

Would any of you contractors out there mind sharing a sample contract
with me?

Or perhaps an outline of what things should be included?

Any advice you can give would be fantastic. Thanks in advance.

(If you don't want to share with the group, please reply to me
off-list.)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=