Re: Standard presentation

Subject: Re: Standard presentation
From: CASSIN Gilles <GCassin -at- MEGA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 18:16:21 +0100

Amy Poos wrote
<The Shut Down Windows dialog (select Shut down from the Start menu) has
<Yes and a No button without a Cancel button.
I dunno which version you use, but the window I see when I Shut windows
has OK, Cancel, Help, plus a list of four radio buttons above.
"Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler."
(Albert Einstein)
Gilles CASSIN
mailto:gcassin -at- mega -dot- com
+33 1 42 75 40 22
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them. YOU can cite them if you think they were of use.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=