ForeHelp Vs. RoboHelpm HELP!

Subject: ForeHelp Vs. RoboHelpm HELP!
From: Atticus Fisher <AtticusF -at- PCIWIZ -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:55:45 -0400

To All:

So where does RoboHTML fit into the equation? I've been assigned the task of
converting existing documentation into RoboHTML and find this thread
particularly important because, well, I have no experience with either the
RoboHTML or RoboHELP programs (I'm also new to the tech writing world).

What are the differences between the two, if any? Is RoboHTML a component of
RoboHELP, or its own entity?

Can ForeHelp handle HTML help as well? And with more efficiency than
RoboHTML?

Sorry if this seems like a silly and basic question, but I am young and
foolish, mes amis.

Thanks,
Atticus

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=