HTML Help: cutting out users?

Subject: HTML Help: cutting out users?
From: Atticus Fisher <AtticusF -at- PCIWIZ -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 17:24:39 -0400

To All:

I was wondering what the conventional wisdom is regarding HTML help and
system reqirements of users' computers. Our software is used primarily by
the banking industry which is notoriously conservative in terms of computer
hardware and software (ie--Old School). I'm worried that by choosing to use
RoboHTML I will cut out a considerable swath of bankers who are still using
Win 3.1 and/or don't have browsers installed. I guess I might be answering
my own question here by saying that I should stick with RoboHelp, but I
thought some of you folks might have some insight on the limitations of HTML
help. Unfortunately, Blue Sky was of no great assistance, as they no longer
provide phone support for our version of RoboHelp (5.0) and sales person was
unreachable.

Thanks!
Atticus

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=