Transitioning on project

Subject: Transitioning on project
From: "Christian, Cathy" <Cathy -dot- Christian -at- PSS -dot- BOEING -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 11:08:10 -0700

I searched the archives because I remember this thread from a while back, but can't find the info. My contract is ending and I need to get things in order for the next writer (if there is one!). What should I archive, what should I toss, etc. Thanks for your help.

Cathy Christian
Technical Writer
425-237-6205 6C-FC
Seattle, WA
mailto:cathy -dot- christian -at- boeing -dot- com
You don't need to fear the darkness; all you do is light a candle.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=