Re: Word footer problem

Subject: Re: Word footer problem
From: SUSAN <Susan -dot- Schwartz -at- PROJECTMATRIX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 14:46:45 -0400

Sarah:

Sorry to reply to the list, but my system keeps kicking back your email
address...odd. -S

Without seeing your document, it is hard to diagnose, but I do have a
suggestion. There is a button on the toolbar called SHOW / HIDE. Looks
like a backwards black bold "P." This reveals the codes in your
document. Take a look at it after turning the codes on. I find I can
usually see what the problem is then. If this doesn't help, then if your
content isn't sensitive, email it to me. Without sounding like I am
posturing, I have been using Word for a LONG time and can usually figure
it out. Hope this helps! -S

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=