Question about writing documentation for intranets or extranets

Subject: Question about writing documentation for intranets or extranets
From: kaya balke <kbalke -at- SFSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 01:58:48 -0700

Hello,

I'm a tech writing student at SF State and am writing a white paper on how
developing documentation for delivery on intranets and/or extranets differs
from writing for online or print delivery.

I am looking for a writer who is familiar with developing for intranets
and/or extranets and is willing to answer a few questions for me.

Please respond to me directly as I receive the digest version.

Thanks!

--kaya
kbalke -at- sfsu -dot- edu

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=