Re: Cross-references on same page

Subject: Re: Cross-references on same page
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:09:27 -0400

Hallo:

I, too, am a Frame user. I have also used Ventura and Word for the same
thing. I am comfortable leving cross-references to items on the same page,
despite the fact that it does look a little screwy.

One of the reasons I do this is because updates or edits to the book often
move sections. Another reason if for ease of use by my hypertexting PDF
users, who might not see the entire page at once.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

PS Can you tell by my frequency of posts that I have just finished three
projects and am in a half-a-day lull and recuperation before delving once
more into the depths. . .. <vbg>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=