Re: Radio or Radial buttons?

Subject: Re: Radio or Radial buttons?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 13:47:07 -0400

Hallo:

Radio or option button depends on which style guide you are using, Apple's,
Microsoft's or your own creation. I understand both terms. I find many users
don't connect either term with that button style--they assume it is a
"button" or check box.

I use option button because I use the MS style guide, now. you could always
insert a cutesy little bitmap in line with the text, instead of using words
<grin>.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=