Resizing Graphic Frames in Framemaker

Subject: Resizing Graphic Frames in Framemaker
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 11:16:25 -0700

This is one of those...there's got to be a better way.

I have a book with about 12 files not including TOC
and TOF. Each file has between 50 and 200 pages, and
each file has referenced graphics, with the largest
book having 120 referenced graphics.

The document uses sideheads format, and the body
column was defined at 3.25" wide. Therefore, I defined
the Archored Graphic frame at 3.25" wide, and the
graphic inside is the full with of the Frame. These
are screen shots and I want them to be the maximum
size (and even so, I've reduced them about 50%).

Two days ago, it was "suggested" that I make the body
column 3.75" wide.

Question...I want the Anchored Frame to still span the
width of the body column and have the graphic to
increase proportionaly ( both X and Y axis). Since
there is no such thing as an Anchored Frame tag (like
there is for Para and Chara), is there a way of
changing all the Anchored Frames in batch rather than
highlighting each one, clicking Special, Anchored
Frame, and entering the new width, then resizing the
graphic?

Maybe I'm missing a magic feature of Frame? ;-)
===
John Posada
Western Union International
(w) jposada -at- westernunion -dot- com