Job: Atlanta Techwriter

Subject: Job: Atlanta Techwriter
From: Holly Turner <hturner -at- ISS -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 17:38:50 -0400

Hello. We have several job openings in the Atlanta (Perimeter) area for
full-time, permanent writers. Our products are technical, client-server
applications. We write for a techie, administrator-type audience.
Telecommuting is not (yet) an option.

Internet Security Systems, Inc. (ISS) is a great place to work. It is the
"pioneer and leading supplier of adaptive security management systems,
providing enterprise-wide information protection software." Although we are
no longer a small, start-up company, we maintain our renegade attitude, and
management is committed to keeping ISS a fun and innovative place to work.

Opportunities abound for professional development. In the Technical
Publications department, we attempt to use the most technologically advanced
tools and formats. Currently, we produce HTMLHelp, WebHelp, and some
WinHelp help systems. We are investigating XML. Our printed documentation
is produced with FrameMaker.

We need writers who:
- are technically inclined,
- crave learning about their products, and
- understand how to translate technical information into something useful
to the reader.

Is that you? :)

For more information and a full job description, e-mail me at
hturner -at- iss -dot- net -dot-

-Holly

Holly Turner
hturner -at- iss -dot- net

ISS Connect - International User Conference - May '99

Internet Security Systems, Inc.
http:\\www.iss.net

Adaptive Network Security for the Enterprise

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=