[no subject]

From: Linda Cavanaugh <lindac -at- INCOG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 22:38:59 -0700

Karen,

Did you send me a resume for the INTERN job I posted here about a week and
a half ago? Sun Microsystems, and many other technology companies, have
regular summer intern programs. They are paid positions, and usually include
relocation help. In addition to giving you the experience you're whining about,
its good for the companies. Why? Because now you know about their products,
proccesses and tools. Our company aggressively recruits its former interns,
and, as a matter of fact, I hired my last year's summer intern.

Linda Cavanaugh
Technical Publications and
Information Design Manager,
Sun Microsystems