Calling WinHelp from a browser based app

Subject: Calling WinHelp from a browser based app
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 13:02:54 -0400

Does anybody know if it is possible to call a WinHelp file from a browser based
application? Has anyone done this? Should I be thinking of HTMLHelp?

All of our applications are going to be browser-based. I have three such apps
at the moment, and now we are wondering about the help files. Any assistance
anyone can give me would be very much appreciated.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree