Re: documenting "features"

Subject: Re: documenting "features"
From: Bob Gembey <bob -at- SUPERNOVA -dot- NL>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 10:19:12 +0200

This reminds me of a recent thread concerning whether TW's shoud comment on
the User Interface.

As a technical writer, you're documentation is part of the product, and you
have a responsibility to present this in the best light as possible, to the
audience. Just describe it, with no judgments one way or the other. If
the users don't like it, they'll complain. In the meantime, as an
alpha-user, agitate like hell to get it changed.