Senior writing position in Northern Virginia

Subject: Senior writing position in Northern Virginia
From: Don Sargent <don -dot- sargent -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 14:26:16 -0500

Template Software, a leading provider of enterprise software solutions,
is currently searching for experienced technical writers. The current
opening is for a permanent position at our company headquarters in
Dulles, Virginia.

The positions involve developing reference manuals, user guides, and
online help for a family of enterprise application development
products. Current projects include creating documentation about our
new enterprise integration and business process automation products.

To qualify for consideration you must:

- Display excellent writing and editing skills.
- Be an aggressive and thorough researcher.
- Be able to organize and coordinate your projects well.
- Have an aptitude and desire to learn and write about programming
concepts.
- Have coursework in C, C++, or Java.

It is also beneficial if you have experience:

- Documenting software development tools.
- Designing and writing HTML/Java-based online help.
- Writing about software components and enterprise solutions.
- Using FrameMaker.
- Using UNIX and MS Windows.

Please forward your resume to:

Don Sargent
Template Software, Inc.
45365 Vintage Park Plaza
Suite 100
Dulles, VA 20166

email: sargent -at- template -dot- com
fax: (703)318-7378

Visit our web site for more information about Template Software:
http://www.template.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=