Re: Front Page vs Top Page

Subject: Re: Front Page vs Top Page
From: Don Stovicek <usadad -at- RAEX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 12:14:50 -0000

Was just about to take the plunge and pop for "Front Page" when I saw that
IBM now has a similar program out called "Top Page" for less than half the
cost. Reading the box, it sounds like Top Page matches Front Page, feature
for feature.

Recognizing the overwhelming popularity of Front Page, I am hesistant to go
with anything else. However, considering the price and the fact that its
from IBM, I would appreciate hearing any comments the list might have
relative to both, but especialy Top Page from IBM. Is anyone using this
program and, if so, how has been your experience with it?

Thanks,

Don Stovicek
A tech writer with 30+ years experience working hard at becoming an Internet
clown.
Start every day off with some laughs from Laffs On Us.
http://members.tripod.com/~LaffsOnUs

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=