Samples from *employers* (was: should I say something)

Subject: Samples from *employers* (was: should I say something)
From: Chris Hamilton <caxdj -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 08:14:16 -0400

This entire thread brings up an interesting tangent. How many people ask
to see a sample of the employer's work to see if they fit in? And if you
do, how do you react when you see substandard work? (After all, if it
were good, they might not be looking for someone.)

And if you don't ask for samples, is it something you might think of
doing in the future?

Chris
--
Chris Hamilton