Printer Drivers

Subject: Printer Drivers
From: stephen lubell <steven -at- RADMAIL -dot- RAD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 15:09:22 +0300

Greetings all!

We use two printers in our department: a Laserjet black/white 5M and a
Tektronix Colour Phaser 740.

We would like to find one driver which would suffice for all our purposes,
including printing out proofs and sending PRN files to various printers. We
want the driver to to be able to print the full image (we have a bled image
on the bottom margin) and to be able to handle duplex printing as well. The
default Tektronix driver has a 5 mm non-print area which one cannot vary,
it appears.

Does anyone have experience with this problem and can they suggest a
suitable printer driver?

Please reply directly to me at:

stephen_l -at- rad -dot- co -dot- il

With thanks!
Stephen Lubell
Technical Documentation Department
RAD Data Communications Ltd
12 Hanechoshet Street
Tel Aviv 69710
Tel: ++972+3+6455306
Fax: ++972+3+6483331
email: stephen_l -at- rad -dot- co -dot- il
Have you seen our redesigned Web site?
http://www.rad.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=