Re: Should I Say Something? Follow-up

Subject: Re: Should I Say Something? Follow-up
From: Ivan Gelicall <ivan_gelicall -at- HOTBOT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 08:14:01 -0700

Hi All:

Well for those of you that were interested in my original posting here s a follow-up.

I received a phone call from the headhunter that sent me to the interview, seems that I didn t impress the people that I interviewed with, in fact I was so unimpressive that they had the headhunter call me back because the hiring manager found it oh so stressful to tell me that he wasn't impressed. Gee what ever happened to common courtesy?

Maybe I should have said something about their documentation. Next time I'm going to point out errors whether I get the job or not.

Well, Its time to comb the Bay Area in search of that job where my opinion will be valued. In hindsight, I could tell that my opinion would have been brushed aside in favor of maintaining the status quo. I don't know about you, but I like to think that my opinion counts.

May Your God Go With You!

Ivan Gelicall

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com