Re: Should I Say Something? Follow-up

Subject: Re: Should I Say Something? Follow-up
From: jarnopol <jarnopol -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 10:22:39 -0500

Ivan wrote:
<I received a phone call from the headhunter that sent me to the interview,
seems that I didn t impress the people that I interviewed with, in fact I was
so unimpressive that they had the headhunter call me back because the hiring
manager found it oh so stressful to tell me that he wasn't impressed. Gee
what ever happened to common courtesy?><snip>

Unless things have changed drastically in the last couple of years, hiring
managers deal with headhunters directly and almost never deal directly with
the candidate. even if the company wanted you back for a second interview,
you would have gotten that information from the headhunter, not from the
hiring manager.

Hope your search yields better results soon.
jarnopol

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=