Guide name quandary - Follow-up

Subject: Guide name quandary - Follow-up
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- MPS-CANADA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 09:31:49 -0700

Good morning,

Thanks to everyone for their input. As you can see, we achieved an
impressive lack of consensus. For those who pointed out that there must be
more important things to pay attention to, know now that I am a pedant. I
must confess some degree of facetiousness as to the desperation of my post,
but it generated the necessary answers. Those results are as follows:

Users Guide 3
User's Guide 5
Users' Guide 1
User Guide 3
Who cares, you pedant! 3

Martha J. Davidson wins the prize for the most original (and, frankly,
appealing) answer as: Using <name of product>, as in "Using Kleenex" or
"Using Dr. Eclectric's Amazing Ointment." The only difficulty we encounter
is with our so-called Admin Guide, which would then become something like
"Administrating Kleenex" (or is that "Administering Kleenex?"), which,
regardless of the product, seems somewhat less elegant. Thanks again. DB.

---------------------------
Darren Barefoot
Technical Content Developer
1-604-904-0822 ext.112
<mailto: dbarefoot -at- mps-canada -dot- com>
<http://www.mps.com>

Meridian News!
Attend a FREE half-day seminar, Build Beyond Your Limitations, to receive a
preview of the Meridian Project Pack. For Build Beyond Your Limitations
seminars in your area, or for more information on our products visit our Web
site at www.mps.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=