Page Setup in Word

Subject: Page Setup in Word
From: Aoidìn Scully <ascully -at- FLEXICOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 11:00:13 +0100

Apologies for the cross posting. No one on the Word list was able to
offer me advice about this.
______

Hi,

I created several templates, but there is one in particular that has a
problem. Although it has the same PAge Setup as all the other templates,
when I try to change the setup, or change a page from portrait to
landscape, I get the error message "Settings you chose for the left or
right margins, column spacing or paragraph indents are too large for the
page widthg in some sections." I can't figure out what it's talking
about. I've tried taking out all the columns, and re-sizing the
paragraph indents, but nothing seems to work.

Anyone any ideas? This is driving me crazy.

Thanks in advance,

Aoidin

P.S. I get digest, so replies off list would be good. I'll summarise for
the list if anyone's interested.

Aoidin Scully
Technical Writer, Flexicom Phone: +353-1-6030044
32 Lower Leeson Street, Fax: +353-1-6030001
Dublin 2, Ireland. Email:
ascully -at- flexicom -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=