Call for Proposals--STC Region 6 Conference

Subject: Call for Proposals--STC Region 6 Conference
From: Sally Spahn <SJS08 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 23:21:20 EDT

Join us as a presenter at the 9th annual STC Region 6 Conference. With the
theme, Portals of Communication, we'll be opening some new doors ourselves as
we plan for a conference in Canada!

Hosted by the Manitoba Chapter, this 9th annual conference is scheduled for
Sunday, October 3 through Tuesday, October 5, 1999, at the Winnipeg Sheraton
Hotel.
Mark your calendar now (note that we're meeting from Sunday through Tuesday!)
and plan on submitting a proposal.

Presentations can vary in length. Sessions are typically 1 hour and 15
minutes long. You may develop a presentation to fill the entire time, bring
together your own panel for discussion, or submit a shorter presentation.
Shorter presentations may be grouped around a topic by the program committee
as a part of a panel or progression.

Topic areas include:
Education and Training
Writing and Editing
Information Design, Theory and Research
Tools and Technology
Management and Professional Development

Presentation formats include:
Presentation
Panel Discussion
Progression
Workshop
Vendor

For additional information, including application form, visit the STC Region
6 website at http://www.stc.org/region6/index.htm, or contact:
Sally Spahn (309) 797-9604 or
Norm Lambert (314) 232-7533

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=