ANNOUNCE: HTML Help CD's are Shipping!

Subject: ANNOUNCE: HTML Help CD's are Shipping!
From: Alec Sonenthal <alec -at- GREENBROOK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 11:24:39 -0500

Dear List,

For all of you that submitted a request for a free HTML Help Resource
CD, Help
University has finishing mailing to all those who requested a copy.

Produced for the Info Online '99 Conference and Expo, this CD was part
of the
Microsoft HTML Help Authoring Tool Vendor Business Development Program.

We have assembled an incredibly comprehensive collection of HTML Help
Authoring
Tools that are all Microsoft HTML HELP-compliant on CD-ROM, and we are
making it
available to everyone who submits a request.

However, supplies are limited and we have been overwhelmed by the number
of
requests for this CD. Please get your request in as soon as possible,
before we
run out of this excellent resource.

Visit http://www.helpuniversity.com/ISV/isvcdform.htm to submit a
request.

We will continue to ship the current CD until we run out, and we'll then
place
you on the list for the next production.

The next HTML Help CD will be produced for the Help University 'Fall 99
Conference and Exhibition, scheduled for November 1-4, 1999 in Dallas,
Texas.
All conference attendees will receive the CD first, and everyone else
will be
mailed a CD in late November.

Sincerely,

Alec Sonenthal
Help University, Inc.

http://www.helpuniversity.com

Sponsor of Help '99 Conference and Exhibition, November 1-4, Dallas
Texas
http://www.helpuniversity.com/conferen/fall99.htm

Sponsor of HelpNet and robohelptrainers.com
http://www.robohelptrainers.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=