Help ID a quote...

Subject: Help ID a quote...
From: Sally Yeo <SYeo -at- ELUCIDEX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 13:58:45 -0700

I need to find a quote, and identify it. I have read it numerous times,
but now that I want it...

I think it is by Mark Twain and it says something to the effect that he
would write a shorter story (or whatever) if he had more time-pointing
out it is harder and takes more time to write concisely.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks,

Sally Yeo

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=