Re: Grease ZERK or ZIRC? fin

Subject: Re: Grease ZERK or ZIRC? fin
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 12:33:47 -0400

Hallo:

As a rule, when writing I try to use more recognizable terms. In this case,
I would use "grease fitting" instead of "zerk." Is "Zerk" a brand name?
Anyway, I have seen and hear "zerk" used by the British.

How can I use "zerk" in my latest software book? Hmmmm, maybe a secret
pop-up in the PDF or online help . . ..

Be we done?

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com