Re: Problem With Microsoft Word97?

Subject: Re: Problem With Microsoft Word97?
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 14:15:28 -0700

Dina's exactly right. Worse still, SR-2 doesn't necessarily fix the bug! I
just opened a doc sent from our translation group, and no more than half the
graphics I sent them were there; the rest were gone, in spite of SR-2.
Considering some of them were screen shots in Spanish, I was not a happy
writer. Happily, the San Diego office has a Spanish language copy of the
software, and was able to get me what I needed.

Oddly, this seems to happen most often when the file is shipped between
computers--like between home and the office. Or maybe that's just me.

Welcome to the wonders of Word.

Maggie
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

A Compendium of Common Knowledge
http://ren.dm.net
NEW! The Trial of the Earl of Essex (1601)
http://ren.dm.net/trial

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=