Re: Interview Etiquette

Subject: Re: Interview Etiquette
From: Pierre Roberge <proberge -at- FAMICTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 11:36:07 -0400

When I am being interviewed I don't feel like I have lesser value
than the interviewer. We are both trying to figure out if it would be
beneficial for each of us to work with the other party. This is a business
decision taking place. I am who I am. They are not doing me a favor by
interviewing me. They are doing so for their own good. Trying to figure
out if I can be provide them with the most bang for their bucks. If they
decide not to hire me, I believe someone else is a better fit, that is all.

To me thank you letters are like saying " I am not worthy, you are
my universe, sorry to have wasted your time" which is ridiculous.

My opinion.

Pierre Roberge

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=