Problem saving with Hijaak Pro

Subject: Problem saving with Hijaak Pro
From: Robert Heath <robert -dot- heath -at- FRITZ -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 14:35:41 -0700

Recently, I've been having trouble saving screenshots over existing
screenshots with Hijaak Pro.

After creating the updated version of the PCX file to be replaced in my
FrameMaker file, I select Save As... and save over the existing version; yet
when I attempt to view the update in FrameMaker (which does not need to be
closed during this process because it merely imports the files by reference)
the old version often persists. It has sometimes taken as many as six
attempts to arrive at the desired outcome. I know absolutely that I am not
saving into an incorrect folder or saving over the wrong file.

I am using Hijaak Pro 4.0 and FrameMaker 5.5.6 on Windows 95 with 80M of
memory and a 133-Mhz Intel chip.

Any one else have this problem?

Cheers,
Robert