Re: Interview from hell

Subject: Re: Interview from hell
From: jarnopol <jarnopol -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:45:43 -0500

Richard Braden <rb -at- INDRA -dot- COM> wrote:
<snip>
Candidates are not selected on measureable, pertinent skills and experience.
They are selected on whims - another element of our highly dysfunctional
corporate invironments.
<snip>

I beg to differ. When all things are equal, that is to say that all
candidates are equally qualified, employers may look for the candidate who is
the best "fit" with the existing group. If you consider that a whim, so be it.
But in this day of "teams", I consider "fit" a skill like any other.

Cheers!
jarnopol

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=