Re: thanks yous and interviews from hell

Subject: Re: thanks yous and interviews from hell
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 12:16:58 -0700

Do you know that because you sent the note, you were
called back? Maybe you were going to be called anyway.

I cannot believe that someone would go through an
interview that costs BOTH of you several valuable
hours of your day, you make a good impression, you
have the skill set, the experience, and the approach
methodology, and they are sitting there thinking to
themselves...

"Gee, we really think he will be an asset to our
organization, but saying thank you and shaking our
hands on the way just isn't enough. We'll wait until
we get a note from him and if we don't we're just
going to have to settle for the looser that was in
after him who did send us that note."

> Generally, the practice has resulted in me being
> called back for
> further interviews, and/or being hired. At very
> least, my boot-lickiing

===
John Posada
Western Union International