Re: OT: Filtering this list in Outlook

Subject: Re: OT: Filtering this list in Outlook
From: "Pipher, Gabriele (RMW)" <GPIPHER -at- RMGAUGES -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 13:33:37 -0400

Title: RE: OT: Filtering this list in Outlook

Thanks for your comments on this subject.  I have been wrestling with Outlook for a while trying to figure out how to do this.  Just as I was trying to give up, here comes the solution.  Yeah, and it works.  I am so excited.  Here is to simple pleasures.

Gabriele