Programming???

Subject: Programming???
From: Tom Huffman <tlhuffman -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 19:57:20 -0500

Having recently changed careers from academia to tech
writing and conducting my first tech writing job search, I'm
amazed at how many jobs ask for programming experience. Is
there really any significant number of tech writers who, in
addition to the skills required to succeed even as a very
technically oriented writer, know how to write C++ code?

--
Tom Huffman
tlhuffman -at- earthlink -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=