Re: interactive tutorials

Subject: Re: interactive tutorials
From: Mary Deaton <m_deaton -at- KWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:32:24 -0700

DemoShield used to allow some level of interactivity. It has been a while
since I used it, though, so I am not sure what is being offered now. Most
interactive projects I have worked on required co-development with the
application development team in order to achiece the level of interactivity
wanted for the project. Such projects are very time-consuming and labor
intensive, however.

Mary Deaton
President, KNOWware, LLC
(206) 682-6113
* Smart User Assistance and Training http://www.kware.com
* Microsoft MVP for HTML Help
* Program Associate, Winwriters 200 Online Conference
http://www.winwriters.com/ohc.htm
* Speaker, HElp Technology Conference,
http://www.winwriters.com/htc99.com
* and all-around great gal!