Re: What kind of names do you make up?

Subject: Re: What kind of names do you make up?
From: Kim Portonova <kim_portonova -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:51:20 PDT

Hi,

Most of my manuals star my husband. Because I work for a children's
hospital, I frequently change his age from 29 to 9, I use 999-99-9999 for
his social security number, and use a combination of our old addresses for
the rest.
I'm not sure how he feels, but I sure get a kick out of it.

Kim Forbes
Technical Writer
Children's Hospital
Boston, MA